We are a software company that makes CRM software to help nonprofits manage their organization. We are currently looking to hire a full-time UI / UX designer with a strong focus on ‘ease of use’ to be in charge of our software designs.
Working closely with the product manager, customer success officer, and marketing & sales team, you will brainstorm, ideate, and create wireframe for both the visual designs and how clients will interact with the software. You will then be responsible for testing, and working with the development team to get your designs executed. Note: Your designs should work for multiple platforms.
• Seek to understand and solve functional problems from users.
• Explore multiple high-level approaches to solving them.
• Design consistent, rich UI experiences using mockups/walk-throughs. • Provide Engineering and Product teams wide range of design deliverables appropriate to the stage of work, from rough prototypes to pixel-perfect design files.
• Perform usability testing and apply iterative approach to design based on user feedback.
• Contribute to our Design Standards, UX Guidelines, and UX Patterns.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a UX/UI designer
• Education in a design discipline
• An in-depth understanding of user testing
• Proficient in the use of prototyping, wireframing and design tools
• CSS3; HTML5;WP: Heavy-duty prototyping and interaction design skills with working HTML/CSS/jQuery. Comfortable reviewing and generating basic HTML/CSS code
• The ability to translate UX research and requirements into production-ready user interface
• Mobile/responsive design experience: Strong understanding of design conventions and principles for the following: Design for the web, mobile application design, typography; Demonstrable experience in interaction design, wireframing and information architecture; Strong understanding of production techniques for web and mobile; Solid understanding of designing intuitive wireframes, apps for phones, tablets and sites; Strong conceptual thinking and design execution in both visual and interaction design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Organized, proactive and able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Attentive to detail, while retaining big picture perspective. You consider yourself to be analytical, meticulous, with a detail-obsessed mindset
• Willing to iterate through concepts and design variations rapidly. Must be able to quickly move from one project to the next and seamlessly
• Comfortable working in both team and independent settings
• An egoless attitude toward design and a passion to learn and grow every day by staying up-to-date on UI patterns and trends
• A true focus on the customer — you make your design decisions based on data, testing and other validated feedback. You believe in a data-driven design, and are able to work with various analytics platforms to help inform and validate design decisions. A passion for the «why» of Design, as well as the «what».
Position: Full-time (8:30am-5:00pm EST Monday — Friday)
If you are interested in this position, please send to [email protected]