Looking for Data Migration Team Member
Sumac is CRM software for non-profit organizations. It is 12 years old and is used in over 20 countries around the world. Our physical office is located in Canada and we have a virtual office for our employees around the globe.
– move data from various systems into a Sumac database. For details of this process see: http://sumac.com/data-conversion-guide
– do support for Sumac clients over the phone and email
– Excellent English, both written and oral, including pronunciation.
– Excellent communication skills, personable and enthusiastic
– Confident with computers and basic office software: word processing (like word), spreadsheets (like excel), email and some other apps.
– Able to handle several tasks at once, have good problem solving skills
– A keen eye for detail
– College or university degree.
– Understanding of CRM and other types of databases
– Enthusiasm – want to learn new stuff and have genuine desire to help people
– Live in the area with excellent internet connection – a must
Full-time job in virtual office – 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 8:30am to 5:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Salary: 600 USD per month.
Step 1. Send us resume and Reasoning test.
Step 2. Phone task to assess your ability to explain things over the phone.
Step 3. Data migration mapping task. This task will be responded by email.
Step 4. Data migration cleaning task. This task will be done by remote connection through skype and face to face interview through skype.
If you are interested, please
a) send to [email protected] your cover letter and resume
b) Complete timed Reasoning Test (put in the name field your name and email, so we can connect it to your resume):
Please note, application without Reasoning test will not be considered.