Software Demonstrator/Support Team Member – Downtown Toronto (King & Bathurst)
We are a software company that provides database software (see sumac.com) to over 1000 charities world-wide. We are growing rapidly and need more people to join our team. We are looking for “jack of all trades” type of people.
Hours: this is a regular full-time (40 hours per week) position
Compensation: $35,000/year salary
The person who fills this position will be working in almost every part of the company, handling projects as they come up. We move quickly, so flexibility, and both willingness and ability to learn are important personal attributes.
– Mostly do online software demos and handle sales calls and emails.
– Sometimes handle overflow tech support calls, training, and emails.
– Sometimes manage projects relating to product, office, and organization.
Personable, excellent communicator, good listening skills.
Superb English, both written and oral, including pronunciation.
Ability to communicate concisely.
Very good computer user skills, some familiarity with databases.
Enthusiastic, flexible, self-motivated.
Resourceful, good problem solving and research skills.
Organized, able to manage several tasks at once.
Desire to finish the job well, not just get by.
Required: undergraduate degree.
Bonus: Experience in fundraising, outreach, communications, volunteer coordination or other positions in a charitable organization.
Bonus: Experience doing software demos, sales and tech support.
Step 1. Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and call 437-886-9169 to leave a message on a voice mail, including the following:
– Your full name
– The email you sent your resume from (spell it out)
– Explanation of why you are a good fit for the position in just a few sentences.
* please note: if you do not leave a voice mail, your resume will not be considered.
Step 2. Complete written tests by email
Step 3. Go through phone interview
Step 4. Personal face to face interview