Looking for Data Migration and Support Team Member in Philippines
Sumac is CRM software for non-profit organizations. It is 12 years old and is used in over 20 countries around the world. Our physical office is located in Canada and we have a virtual office for our employees around the globe.
– move data from various systems into a Sumac database. For details of this process see: http://sumac.com/data-conversion-guide
– do support for Sumac clients over the phone and email
– Excellent English, both written and oral
– Excellent communication skills, personable and enthusiastic
– Confident with computers and basic office software: word processing (like word), spreadsheets (like excel), email and some other apps.
– Able to handle several tasks at once, have good problem solving skills
– A keen eye for detail
– College or university degree.
– Understanding of CRM and other types of databases
– Enthusiasm – want to learn new stuff and have genuine desire to help people
– Live in the area with excellent internet connection – a must
Full-time job in virtual office – 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 8:30am to 5:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Salary: PHP 25,000 – 32,000 per month (based on experience). Salary is transferred through PayPal twice a month.
Benefits: After 3 months probation period eligibility for health insurance coverage and 13th pay in December.
Step 1. Data migration mapping task. This task will be responded by email.
Step 2. Phone task to assess your ability to explain things over the phone.
Step 3. Data migration cleaning task. This task will be done by remote connection through skype.
Step 4. Face to face interview through skype.
If you are interested, please send to [email protected]:
a) your cover letter, resume and
b) completed data migration mapping task from here: http://sumac.com/data-mapping-test/
Please note: application without completed task will not be considered.